I get SO excited every year for new fall TV shows and I always lay out a very organized (who me? organized?) schedule of the shows I watch, the date they air, day of the week they’re on, time and network. It helps me get even more excited. Today after work I did some research and got my fall TV schedule all written out.
- Football (not even an option in our household)
- GOSSIP GIRL! – CW network at 8 p.m. – begins Oct. 8 (GG is by far my favorite show and I have been counting down the days until the season premiere. I may or may not cry every episode because it’s the last season and I just can’t handle that. PS yes I’m obsessed with Blake Lively’s very recent wedding to Ryan Reynolds. I looked at pictures of her engagement ring for an hour today. That’s only a slight exaggeration.)
- New Girl – Fox network at 7 p.m. – begins Sept. 25 (She’s cute, spunky and hilarious. What’s not to love?)
- Emily Owens, M.D. – CW network at 8 p.m. – begins Oct. 16 (The main actress is Meryl Streep’s daughter and I love everything Meryl, so I’m going to give this one a go.)
- Modern Family – ABC network at 8 p.m. – begins Sept. 26 (Okay what’s not to love about this show? It has me on the floor laughing every single episode.)
- Up All Night – NBC network at 7:30 p.m. – begins Sept. 20 (Will Arnett + Christina Applegate? It can’t get much better than that. I love this show!)
- Grey’s Anatomy – ABC network at 8 p.m. – begins Sept. 27 (I’m so glad my friend Jess likes Grey’s as much as I do! Thursday nights were all about Grey’s while I was a Kappa at Valpo and I’m so giddy to have a girl to watch it with again.)
- Whitney – NBC network at 7 p.m. – begins Oct. 19 (I know this show gets a lot of crap, but I think Whitney is pretty funny. I probably won’t watch every episode, but if it’s on while I’m home and bored, I’ll make the time for it.)
- Made in Jersey – CBS network at 8 p.m. – begins Sept. 28 (New to fall TV this year and I’m pretty excited because I’ve always loved law shows. Somehow, though, they all end up getting canceled after a few episodes…hmmm…)
It will be awesome. Don’t worry.
Oh and I completely forgot to mention, but Kev and I signed up to run (and be timed!) in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure here in Des Moines on Oct. 27! It will be Kevin’s first race (my second…sort of…but that’s another story) and we’re really excited to spend our last weekend in Des Moines doing something new. It should be fun!
And because I wrote all of that stuff and included no pictures, I kind of feel bad so I’ll leave you with this.
(Gracie is mad in this picture because we told her that once we get a house and new furniture, she won’t be allowed on the couch anymore. This is her ‘I-don’t-even-care’ face.”)
Hopefully the next time I post we will have heard back from our loan officer and have a few houses picked out to go view in person! And hopefully we have a few more wedding items checked off our list too!