I think I say this every single week but IT’S FRIDAYYYYYYY! Hoooray!
Besides the Super Bowl, Kevin and I have big plans to work on our master bedroom makeover. It’s been the most neglected room in our house thus far and we’re excited to start making it our own.
1. We’re kicking things off with a DIY headboard. I DIY’d our guest bedroom headboard a few years ago and loved the way it turned out. Let’s all hope and pray this one turns out just as well. Here’s my inspiration for our headboard:
2. A quilt! We received this gorgeous duvet set off of our register at one of our showers from my dad’s cousins and we’re hoping to bring some color into the room by adding this (or a similar) quilt. We’ll also just use the quilt in the summer months (if it ever starts to warm up!).
3. A mirror! We currently moved our TV to the top of our dresser, therefore the mirror on top of our dresser is in the basement looking for a new home. We’re hoping to find or build a long mirror like this one that we can lean against a wall:
4. Above our new headboard, we want to hang a few wedding pictures in big matted frames. I look forward to the day this happens because we’re notorious for putting off decorating spaces in our home.
5. And because of said TV on our dresser, I’d like to create a gallery of sorts around the TV. Something a little like this:
SO there’s our grand plan for our master bedroom right now. We’re just going to take it one step at a time and see if we come out alive after headboard construction.
Wish us luck, and have a great weekend!