I know I’ve been a little (okay, a lot MIA) lately but the last few weeks were just insane. Work has been busier than ever, we bought a car (!!!), we had a great weekend with Peter and Ali and we found out my grandpa is in the hospital. I blog as a hobby and when life gets in the way, this little hobby is the first thing to get pushed aside. Until I return to normal writing, I thought I’d participate in a fun little Five on Friday post along with some of my favorite bloggers.
1. NEW CAR. More on this later, but I am o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d.
2. Peter and Ali came to visit us from Portland for his bachelor party and we had pretty much the best week ever. More on this later as well!
3. Getting my hair cut/colored is my version of heaven. My hairstylist is the best and she really takes her time. This time, I was there for 3 hours! I don’t know if my hair was that bad or what, but I’m not complaining about the pampering.
4. April means storms and my meteorologist husband is in love.
5. I guess the storms mean we survived another winter, but I’m looking for a new winter coat. I’ve had my coat since my freshman year of college and although it’s super warm, I’m hoping for something a little less puffy (I look like the michelin man when I wear it) and I’m on the hunt for some end-of-season sales.