Happy Friiiiiiiday! I’m more excited than normal because my parents and brother are coming to visit us this weekend!
Let’s not waste any time and get to it!
1. Sara brought over her Friends Scene It game earlier this week and we played boys vs. girls. When the four of us are together, we always make it boys vs. girls. Even when we go camping, the girls are in one canoe and the dudes are in another. I don’t know why, but it’s more fun that way – ha! As expected, the girls won!
2. Gracie recently got her hurr did and they gave her a bandana to wear around her neck. I decided she looks better like this. #shehatesmesomuch
3. Girl Scout cookies are out! Have you gotten yours? We grabbed a box of Thin Mints and I immediately put them in the freezer. That’s the best way to eat ’em!
4. I spy a vacation being planned – ah! Is it May yet? More details to come!
5. When finding a picture to wish my dad a happy birthday yesterday, I came across this bad boy. HOT SUIT! I was way ahead of the color block trend.
Have any awesome weekend, whatever you do!