Happy Friday! Truly the best day of the week, amiright?!
Kevin’s family is coming this weekend for a visit and we’re going to have a house full of people! Then, Kev and I are headed up to Cincinnati on Sunday to brave the winter weather to attend the Bengals playoff game. We’re insane!
Friday Five, comin’ atcha – New Years Resolution edition:
- Floss more – I recently had my one-and-only filling re-filled and it did not feel pretty. I don’t ever want to go through that again.
- Change my last name – They (past brides) do NOT warn you how big of a pain in the ass it is to change your last name. Every time I think I made progress, I find 1,700 other places I need to change my name. Social security and license is just the beginning, but mortgage, bills, frequent flier mile accounts, credit cards and more makes the process horrible. My goal is to completely be a Deitsch by 2015. Laugh now, but I am not confident this will happen.
- Learn my husbands SS number – These are stupid resolutions, I know, but I can’t tell you how many times I’ve called our mortgage or utility company who asks for the primary account holder’s last four digits of their social. Then I have to hang up, call Kevin or ask, write it down and wait on hold for another 20 minutes until I get through.
- Enjoy the present – This goal is semi-serious. Most of the time, I am more concerned with looking towards the future rather than stopping to enjoy the moment. I am trying to train myself to be in the present more often.
- Run – It is no joke that I. hate. running. With a passion. But for goodness sake! I am a 24-year-old healthy woman. I should be able to run without hating it, therefore I am determined to un-hate it in 2014. One mile at a time.
Enjoy your weekend!