Congratulations! We all made it to Friday!
1. As you’re reading this, Kev and I are on our way to New York, New York! I’ve been a couple of times (recaps can be found here) but Kevin has never been. I’m super pumped to take him all around town and explore! I have to be there for work through Saturday, but we’re staying a few extra days to be tourists. We also have Katie and Jake come down from Boston to visit while we’re there. We’re SO excited to see them!
2. I really can’t believe we made it to Friday, though. It was a rough one work-wise and I was so glad to have had a girl’s night on Tuesday. The boys were gone and lucky for us, both Pearl Harbor and Titanic we’re on TV back-to-back. It was meant to be a girl’s night!
We had popcorn, adult beverages and chatted while watching young Josh and young Leo.
Gracie even got her own mini bowl of (un-salted, un-buttered) popcorn! She then proceeded to follow me around all night looking for more so that’s the last time girlfriend gets people food.
Titanic Young Leo never gets old.
3. I don’t talk about working from home much because I typically stay up in my office from 8 – 5 and work straight through. However, I couldn’t resist watching the hockey game yesterday while I worked through lunch. USA!
4. Our weather this week has been absolutely amazing. For the past few days, it’s been in the 60’s and we’ve thoroughly enjoyed our outdoor time. Especially Grace!
We even got away with turning off our heat and opening the windows. This is my favorite!
5. I can’t be the only one who breaks in their boots while wearing sweats, right? I’m sure I looked like such a goof but I don’t want my feet to hurt in New York! A good look, no?
Welp, that’s what we’ve been up to as of late. I’ll be sure to pop back in here once we get back from NYC