Since Thanksgiving is tomorrow (!) and Black Friday is…er…tomorrow and Friday, I probably won’t be popping in here again for a few days, so I figure I’ll do my Friday Five post today!
1. Speaking of Black Thursday/Friday – who is heading out?! I’ve always loved Black Friday with my whole heart, but I definitely don’t like the fact that some stores are opening so early on Thursday. My personal favorite store on Black Friday? Why Target, of course!
2. Kevin’s mom and sister are coming to our place for Thanksgiving, making this year the first year I’ve ever had to do any sort of cooking on Thanksgiving! I normally just show up and eat (isn’t that nice?). I’m actually pretty excited to spend all day in the kitchen tomorrow!
3. The Voice…wow, so intense! Can someone please explain HOW Matthew was in the bottom three? I’d like to think that my crazy #voicesave tweets made an impact on him staying.
4. Our disc of wedding photos arrived yesterday and I am so excited to share them!
5. I’d love for all of my readers to take a super quick survey, so I can get a better grasp of how to improve Living with a Boy in 2014. As a thank you, I’m giving away a $10 Starbucks gift card* to one survey taker to help you keep on truckin’ through the cold winter weeks as we lead to Christmas!
(Survey will be closed Sunday, Dec. 1. Giveaway winner will be notified via email on Monday, Dec. 2)
*Not sponsored by Starbucks or SurveyMonkey.com. This giveaway is 100 percent done by me at Living with a Boy as a thank you for completing the survey.