Sorry guys! Once again, no new recipe tonight. I have been in such a cooking slump this week – I think it’s partly due to the GORGEOUS weather outside! When I get home after work, I either head straight to the dog park with Grace (which is AWESOME by the way) or we take her on a nice long walk. I haven’t felt the itch to BBQ yet, but that will probably come next week if the weather stays nice. 🙂
That being said, I spent some time this evening catching up on some of my favorite posts by one of the best bloggers I know, Courtney. Seriously, guys, go check her stuff out – she rocks!!
Arighty then, let’s get to it!
Last five people I talked to on the phone:
- My brother via Facechat (my mom, dad and dog (Nala) also joined in) 🙂
- My mom
- My friend and fellow Kappa from college, Rachel Bacher
- My aunt
Last Five Meals I Ate:
- Leftover pasta
- Banana (alright, not a meal but I’m including snacks in here)
- Panera’s Frontega Chickn Sandwich (thank you giftcards!)
- Yogurt with granola
- Cheese and crackers
Last five places I’ve traveled:
- Atlanta, GA (was stranded overnight, thanks again Peter!!)
- Orlando, FL
- Birmingham, AL
- Omaha, NE to visit Katie!
- Kansas City, MO to see Jack’s Mannequin
Next five places I will go (outside of my hometown):
- CHICAGO on Friday to see my family and friends!!
- Hopefully a trip home to STL
- A friends’ wedding in Detroit
- Katie’s Bachelorette party (?)
- DESTIN, FL for VACATION on the BEACH (can you tell I’m excited)?! 🙂
Last five workouts:
Five things making me happy right now:
- It’s Wednesday which means tomorrow is Thursday which means the next day is Friday which means I get to see my family (who I haven’t seen since Christmas) very VERY soon!
- Being IN the Chicago St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
- Being IN Chicago
- March Madness (c’mon MIZZOU!)
- It’s friggin gorgeous outside.
Five essential clothing items for
fall spring (I’m changing this question for the season):
- Flip flooooops!
- My STL Blues jacket Kevin bought me for our four year anniversary last year.
- Running shorts
- Pony tail holders (these count!)
And now I’ll add my own:
Top Five Favorite Vacation Destinations (these are NOT in order of favorites. I honestly can’t pick one favorite):
- Cancun, 1999 (I was 10, but I remember it was fun!)
- Washington D.C., 2010
- Alaskan Cruise, 2009
- Disney World, 2007 (last trip there, but I’ve been a bunch of times)
- Destin, FL (don’t remember the year, but a few years ago. Can’t wait to go back!)