I, like many people, love an easy dinner. As much as I love to cook and try new recipes, sometimes I just really want to get dinner made and on my plate as quick as possible. And to be completely honest, sometimes we struggle with trying to make flavorful and filling healthy meals here at the Deitsch household. We’re not on a diet by any means, but we try to eat right throughout the week and this meal is our new go to. It’s so easy, so delicious and pretty healthy.
- 2 pieces of salmon (whatever size will fill you up)
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp. EVOO
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Heat EVOO in a non-stick skillet
- Add garlic, stir
- Season salmon with salt and pepper and place season side down in the skillet
- Heat for 5 minutes over medium heat until a crust forms on the salmon
- Add wine and lemon, reduce heat and cover for 5-6 minutes until cooked through
I mean…it doesn’t get much easier or better than that! We serve this with a side salad that has goat cheese and pecans. Similar to this salad.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a team full of Redbirds to cheer on!