Yeah, I participated again. How can you NOT when the jackpot is worth more money than Justin Bieber, Jennifer Aniston and Julia Roberts put together? (Side note – does it make anyone else mad that Justin Bieber is almost as rich as Jennifer and Julia at such a younger age? Anyone? Just me? Ok.)
In my earlier post, I was very mature by saying I would pay for student loans, my brother’s college, a new car, etc. etc. But now I’d like to just day dream about the ridiculous things I could (not that I would) do with $640 million (I know it wouldn’t really be that much because of taxes, etc.).
- Buy Prince Harry. Ya heard me! He’s gorgeous.
- Buy the St. Louis Blues
- Buy a suite for all Blues, Cardinals and Rams games
- Take a bath in my dolla bills
- Travel like travel ain’t eva been done before
- Buy my way onto the Gossip Girl set
- Buy a lake just for my family and friends and I’d name it “Lake Lotto”
- Buy endless amounts of tennis shoes (because I hate when shoes get dirty)
- Purchase a rather large hot tub (this one’s for Kev!)