I’ve spent this week making incredibly delicious meals like this
I was laying in bed the other night and stumbled across my T-Zone app, which showed that we are TWO HUNDRED DAYS AWAY from the big one. Woah.
Of course I managed to stress out a little bit and become incredibly envious of everyone who is planning (or planned) a wedding in the city that they’re living in.
So let’s get to it.
Book venue Book church Book DJ Book caterer and bar Meet with caterer for tasting Finalize guest list– Done!!!!
- Book rentals
Book photographer Book videographer
- Wedding timeline – Almost nailed down the timeline
Figure out family photos
- Other must-have photos for photographer
- Create wedding website – Done, but waiting for guests to get Save the Dates before sharing
Ask bridal party to be in the wedding
- Ask ushers/attendants/readers to be in the wedding
- Book bus/limo for wedding party in between ceremony and reception – Narrowing down options
Bridesmaid dressesDONE! Thanks again, J. Crew!
- Register – Hopefully going to spend a weekend doing this soon
Figure out what to do in lieu of a wedding cake– DONE AND IT’S A SURPRISE THAT EVERYONE (HOPEFULLY) WILL LOVE!
- Premarital classes – We REALLY need to start this…stat!
- Ceremony music – And we need to call the church organist…again, stat!
Buy wedding dress
- Figure out veil
- Alterations – Visiting Mr. Monteleone the next time I’m in STL
Buy wedding shoes
- Kevin’s attire
- Groomsmen attire
Order save the dates Send save the dates– Hitting the mail tomorrow! Figure out where we want to go on our honeymoon– Done! Now the planning begins!
- Figure out guest book
- Find wedding jewelry
- Find gifts for bridesmaids, groomsmen, parents, etc.
- Book makeup
- Design invites
- Order thank you cards
- Begin to plan out must-played music list
So we’re just going to take this one day at a time. 😉