Woo! Today is our Thursday (we’re both taking Friday off) so we celebrated with a Mexican feast.
Tomorrow my parents arrive and we have a long list of things we want to get done around the house on our three-day weekend. The list goes on and on and on, but here are a few things (don’t read this yet mom and dad. Or if you do, please still come.)
- Install new patio door
- Install patio door window treatments
- Paint “the green room” (my office/guest bedroom)
- Change current master bedroom furniture with my bedroom furniture
- Move current master bedroom furniture upstairs to guest bedroom
- Fix basement crack
- Do some more screens
- Have my dad look at the broken lights outside
- Have my dad fix the front storm door
- Cut down the branches in the backyard and take to the dump
- Take the old vertical blinds to the dump
And most importantly – play with Nala! They’re bringing her and I’m so excited to play with my good ole pup from home. 😉
One more day and then the weekend!!